Dispute AnalystWe seek a proactive problem-solver with a passion for providing exceptional customer service and a desire to grow a career in Finance, to join our Risk Management team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
What We Do Accountabilities:
• Ensure customer remittance advices are coded timely and accurately
• Encourage collaboration and partnership with internal and external partners to resolve recurring issues
• Review customer deductions and categorize to appropriate reason and root cause codes
• Prepare and process offsets for valid claims in accordance with cycle time targets
• Conduct necessary research to investigate and resolve customer claims
• Assure proper supporting documentation is received from internal partners
• Pursue and request reversal of invalid deductions in a timely manner and provide completed backup documentation to support in reversal request.
• Partner with Supervisor and Senior Analyst to identify and communicate improvement opportunities and propose viable solutions
We seek people who:
• Conduct research to investigate and effectively resolve customer claims
• Efficiently handle customer claims for assigned major and independent accounts
• Partner with credit representatives on persistent issues to minimize reoccurrence and assist Collections team in collection efforts
• Confirm accuracy of all reason codes and root causes
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Commercial collection or deduction experience preferred
• Customer service experience in distribution, retail or wholesale ideal
• Excellent communication skills with external retailers and internal sales teams
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, able to meet high volume of competing demands
• Investigative and proactive with strong decision-making and independent judgment skills
• Desire to learn and grow a long-term career in Finance
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
But most of all, we seek believers. People who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
Become a believer.