Manager, Marketing Analytics & ReportingWe seek someone who’s passionate about integrating business process and technology to deliver innovative, creative solutions to join our Famous Footwear Marketing team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good…feet first.
We seek people who:
• Leverage technology to build and develop automated reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics in support of key business initiatives
• Deliver statistical analyses for marketing tests to understand business impact and inform testing strategies
• Partner with Marketing Planning team, providing accurate and timely forecasts and recommendations for promotional activity
• Review weekly coupon and rewards campaign results, delivering accurate reporting on redemption, response and impact to overall business results
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Statistics, Business or related field
• 3+ years experience leveraging business intelligence platforms
• 2+ years data analysis experience
• Confident, collaborative and able to communicate technical requirements to IT teams
• Working knowledge of Oracle or SQL server database
• Strong problem-solving skills and experience in basic statistical analyses
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.