Full-time Retail Sales Associate - Allen EdmondsSome things remain timeless. That's how we feel about our traditional 212-step manufacturing process that has been our basis for handcrafting premium men’s footwear & accessories in the U.S. since 1922. We feel a sense of pride that comes with making our shoes in the same way for nearly 100 years.
We’re looking for a Sales Associate who is passionate about upholding and exemplifying the Allen Edmonds core values of quality, service and integrity to create total customer satisfaction.
• Actively build strong customer relationships by providing superior customer service
• Resolve customer concerns in a professional manner, ensuring a seamless customer experience
• Set and achieve personal and team sales goals while maintaining profitability in a commissioned sales environment
• Assist customers by demonstrating products, emphasizing features and benefits, and answering customer questions
• Maintain continuous professional development by completing product and operational training
• Perform daily tasks including stock work, visual display and daily store operations
Qualifications & Experience:
• 1-3 years retail sales or customer service experience
• Effective communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
• Self-starter who can prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced, team environment
• Skilled in retail math and expert cash handling
From the skilled shoemakers on the manufacturing floor to senior management making strategic business decisions, every associate plays an integral role in defining the Allen Edmonds brand and the greatness associated with our products. Apply now to join our team.