Quality Assurance Auditor
We seek someone passionate about providing strong attention to detail to ensure the highest quality standards to join our Quality Assurance team in our partner factory in Hanoi.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first.
We seek people who:
• Monitor factory adherence for all aspects of our quality assurance program
• Report quality-related issues and actively participate in coaching the factory in solving problems
• Participate in ongoing quality improvement training and attend weekly quality meetings with supervisor and factory management
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Degree in Footwear Technology from an accredited institution
• 3-5 years experience in shoe manufacturing and inspection
• Proficeincy in written and spoken English required
• Spoken Mandarin preferred
• Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently
• Competent in Microsoft Office
• Ability to travel (20%)
Why join our team?
• Social, health & unemployment insurance contribution
• 13-month bonus eligibility
• 12 days paid annual leave
• Dynamic and challenging work environment
• Annual team-building activity
But most of all, we seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit.
Caleres is a $2.8 billion company and one of the largest sellers of shoes in America. Our operation in Vietnam is expanding every year and we seek the best people to help us continue to successfully grow.