Analyst, Corporate Real EstateWe seek someone who is driven and results-oriented with a passion for taking initiative to achieve business goals to join our Real Estate team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of helping people feel great, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Ensure the transparent and collaborative review process for new stores, relocations, renewals and store closings for our Famous Footwear, Naturalizer & Sam Edelman retail locations
• Support the development of short- and long-term strategies at store level through analysis of competitive landscape, market conditions and comparable store learnings
• Utilize robust consumer data to provide new store opportunity analysis
• Partner with cross-functional teams to proactively inform and drive real estate portfolio and transaction decisions and achieve profitability goals
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Accounting or Finance
• Master’s degree preferred
• 5+ years experience in retail operations, finance, accounting, lease administration or market research
• Ability to quickly comprehend and retain data and successfully multitask
• Exceptional collaboration and communications skills
• Strong systems experience with lease administration, mapping and location intelligence software
But most of all, we seek believers. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.8 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
We seek believers who share in our ferocity for fit.
Become a believer.