Footwear Designer - BZeesWe seek someone who’s innovative and creative with a passion for women’s casual footwear to join our Bzees athleisure design team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel good, feet first.
We seek people who:
• Deliver innovative and affordable women’s footwear design concepts
• Manage the design process from trend research to finished product design, including sketching, CAD illustration, material selection and color application
• Provide detailed specifications for sample creation, refining designs to reflect sales feedback and fitting standards, while achieving cost targets
• Maintain strong understanding of consumer and fashion trends through travel, trade shows and competitor research, applying inspiration to new designs
We seek people with these qualifications:
• Degree in Industrial Design, Footwear Design, Fashion Design or Graphic Design
• 3-5 years progressive footwear design experience
• Athletic footwear experience preferred
• Strong understanding of footwear materials, construction and production processes
• Excellent prioritization, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work well individually, as well as engage in a collaborative team environment
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with 3D design software preferred
• Ability to travel to Asia
At Bzees, we seek people who are like our brand–playful without being impractical, sporty, upbeat and fun. We’re a place where your creativity can take you anywhere. Visit bzees.com to learn more about our brand and join us for an anything goes kind of crazy fun.