Graphic DesignerWe seek an experienced and collaborative graphic designer with a passion for transforming business strategy into creative online content to join our Marketing team in our New York City office.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit living our mission of helping people feel good feet first.
We seek people who:
• Develop intuitive and functional user interfaces for our direct-to-consumer portfolio of contemporary fashion brands
• Establish and promote UX/UI best practices, standards and design guidelines
• Create detailed layouts and comp designs for maximum usability and focus on user experience
• Design wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Manage and support the creation of design assets for site development
• Work in collaboration with in-house print design team to ensure consistency from print to web
We seek people with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications or electronic media
• 2+ years web or graphic design experience
• Strong portfolio demonstrating skill in user interface and visual design
• Solid understanding of design principals, including grid-based design, color, layout and typography
• Highly motivated, continually presenting new ideas and best practices
• Collaborative with strong partnering skills and ability to prioritize multiple competing demands
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop required
But most of all, we seek believers. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a $2.6 billion company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
Become a believer.